Thursday, April 29, 2010

Month Four

It's just getting more fun! We took a trip with Baby T this month. He rode in the car for six hours! We had to stop twice. I thought that was a success! I bought him Mustela sun screen, but I later learned that I cannot put sun screen on him until six months. Oops! I just try to keep him covered up. We use our Aiden & Anais blankets a lot. He loves to cuddle with them. They are light and breathable, so they don't make him too hot.

I like Baby T to look like a little boy. I'm not really into smocking and gigham rompers. It seems like most baby boutiques have 75% girl clothes. It's extremely frustrating. I would not say I am frugal where clothing is concerned for Baby T, but I am not outrageous either. Here are a few of the brands that I have come to love!

Products

Polo Rompers. These are great for boys. You can get these at TJ Maxx for $12.99. They are so cute and great for diaper access. I think they have like 4 snaps. Makes diaper changing a breeze!

Tea Brand Clothes
A little pricey but really cute and soft. They have this brand at Ladybugs and Lizard's in Edmond at Spring Creek.
http://www.teacollection.com/

Zutano Brand Clothes
I love Zutano! I don't know of a place in the OKC area that has a good collection. Ladybugs and Lizards has some but not a lot. Some of it can be a little babyish for me, but it's still really cute.
http://www.zutano.com/

Baby Gap
We love the Gap! In my opinion, they have the best boy clothes. Sizes vary however. You have to really look at the item to see if it will work.

Gymboree
Not really a fan... Darling girl clothes, but not so much on the boy side. And what they do have is just silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment