Thursday, April 29, 2010

About the blog

When I went to register at Babies R' Us, I had no idea what to register for. It seemed like none of my mom friends could remember what they liked either. I felt very ignorant. Here I was about to get all this free stuff, and I didn't even know what I wanted or what was good. Hopefully, through this blog I can keep track of everything that has helped me along the way so far. Things that didn't work for me and things that did! This is all my opinion. I haven't really done any research on things. I just know what I like and what I don't.

I will be posting some of my opinions on parenting. Just what I've learned. I think I have an unusual perspective on parenting from being a middle school teacher. I have seen what babies turn into! Teenagers! Ahhhhhh!

I'm not perfect, and I'm trying my best--just like every other mom out there. Please read and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I really think you'll like it. It's so addictive. But also a great way to document what's important to you.

    ReplyDelete